Thursday, July 10, 2008

One more day...

So the weekend went really quickly and this week seems to have done the same...shortly I will be heading for my bed and hoping for some sleep. SOLID made me ill...well, more likely the cut grass and camping did. Going into work on Tuesday morning was a chore, I only lasted two hours and couldn't even get up Wednesday, apparently even though I've now got a nice tan on my face, there was no colour in my skin, so the mums in my office put me back on the bus and I spent most of the next 48 hours in bed.

Thank goodness for chemists - a couple of paracetamol and benadryl later, I'm about 85% ok. I managed work today...I know I'm going in for my last day tomorrow to be greeted by a decorated desk! But this week has gone too quickly and I've not enjoyed it like I thought I would.

Though having said that, we have some very special people in town this week... Youth Life are currently touring the country, dancing and telling their stories. I've met Ilyos before, he spent new year with us, and it was great to spend sometime with him and Vitalik before they leave Billericay to take part in Soul Survivor and other festivals this summer.

I'm already being called to lead groups, which I would expect, I'm also still unaware of what is going to happen much passed Monday morning. I'm going to prayers and having a meeting straight after...and we'll see where we go from there.

Right now, I have some sleep to catch up on and a list to write of who I want to meet and what I want to do. I also have an article to write...

No comments: