Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm trying to think of something witty to put at the top of this post, to intrigue you...to make you wait in anticipation for the news I have...but alas, my brain has been left in front of the TV for the day...

Maybe I'll come up with something in the future, and then it'll all seem really weird to a random visitor.

The news, Liz, whats the news?!

Well...I passed my driving test, first time round, so look out for me, I will be coming to a street near you soon...when I've got a car, and when I've completed my pass plus, I'll be on the motorway...

I'm not over it yet, see I have no car to drive across town in, as my parents are away for the week, so no opportunity to get in the car and just drive :( It won't sink in for a while.

I've got Solid to do before I can get in a car on my own! I've read the magazine and understand that I am now in a probation period for two years (my license will be revoked without appeal if I get more than 6 points on it), I've also got to get my name on the insurance, and I've got to carry my passport around for a few weeks...now that I have a shiny blue certificate instead of a green photo card.

My examiner was lovely, my observation was the cause of the minors that crept in, and Jeff was absolutely thrilled that I got it first time out.

So where from here? Buy a car, move out and work my socks off!!

No comments: