Sunday, June 27, 2010

End of week four

It's the end of week for for my cycle and I'm 391km through - that's over half way and I'm really excited about the next 3 weeks as I head towards my goal of 400 miles. The sense of it's nearly over is a strange one, I've had a sometimes tough, sometimes easy month of it. It is a lot easier to cycle when it's cold, it's a lot easier to cycle when you're motivated to do so... it is not easy when you're angry, when you're tired, or when it's so ridiculously hot that your head pounds from standing up.

I hope I'll be finished by my birthday, I want to time it so that I don't have to do a 40min cycle on my last day (purely because I have a really early start at church), so going to 633km up to the 17th is my goal. Here's hoping that going on holiday doesn't disrupt it too much and that I'm not too tired from other things that are going on in the next three weeks.

I will video blog soon and I will remind you to sponsor me - my £1 for a mile is looking dire! http://www.justgiving.com/lizfisher400

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.