Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Halfway!



Just after I'd done my halfway cycle - I'm actually now on 331km, my maths has suffered a bit from the hayfever (hence the sniffle) and lack for sleep - I some times don't know if I'm coming or going... What I do know is that some people are sponsoring me, for which I am truly grateful... I am some £350 behind my traget though, so if you feel the need please visit my justgiving page.

I'm up late because I'm waiting for my room and body to be a sensible temperature before I try to sleep.

I'm trying to beat my target of 384 this week, considering there are a few days coming up when I can't cycle. I may be able to walk though, but I'll keep tabs on that because it will only be short distances.

In other new, England are through, the longest tennis match still goes on and the churches will meet together on Sunday morning for the annual Praise in the Park...there's also a grand prix going on, and a birthday to plan for...26 soon!