Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Job interview among other things

So Monday was a bit different than I expected. The interview was something I never expected. I had to do a data entry, a word and an excel programme test. Now I thought I was quite competent in these things until my test results were read out. I don't think I got about 70% in anything. Which when you're doing basic on excel is not good. Though if there's a way to use the mouse to do something, I'm not going to know the keyboard command for it, am I? So getting roughly 60% seems to be my life story. Degree results in less than 20 days - I am so scared. The interview its self went well, though I probably won't get a job with them, so keep praying for me and money!

Today has been a tad more exciting! I've been measured for my wedding dress! So slowly but surely I will have come back to billericay to get fitted for it! You do not know how excited I am! It's going to get made in kaliko first and then we're going to shop for materials! Tee Hee!!

Tomorrow I am travelling to Southampton, to see a very good friend and do even more wedding stuff and find out all about the events of recent months first hand! All good, but at the same time....

I have to go and pack!

No comments: