Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Music

Something I forgot to add - The Kooks - brilliant! It's something about the way Luke Pritchard sings. It's jolly music, the kind I could bounce around a room to, and not worry about who is watching! Luke has a great voice and his accent is brilliant, it makes me laugh, because it's unusual. I'm a great one for imitating singers and spotting differences. Christina and Britney are totally different (you could argue that the former is a real singer, but when britney was at her height, blah, you get me?). Listen for it. Also if you listen to Dan Gillespie Sells, from The Feeling, he's quite well-spoken, which is unusual, it's nice to hear a 't' now and then!

Any way..packing. I'm doing a lot of traveling again over the next week, so I shall let you know what I see and think about. After all I have 11 hours all alone!

No comments: