Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Traveling and general musings!

Ok so I have been traveling again today, and have found that I am becoming more and more stressed by the experience, no matter what my circumstances and in despite of the fact that I can probably do it with my eyes shut. My night's sleep hadn't been too good, but still I felt rested, and happy to travel. I got on the train and sat down in the busiest carriage I've seen for ages. That was ok, I managed to while away 2 hours, reading, writing and listening to the radio (I've asked for an MP3 player for my birthday, so I get just music!). I watched the country turn in to city always finding new things to look at. We were joined by young children on a day trip for a stop or so, I don't remember them getting off, I had my nose in my book!

I got off the train in search of some lunch and a few bits and pieces, as unlike any other journey, I could take my time getting home. I found what I needed and happily got on the tube, baked a bit and soon found myself in a packed Liverpool street station, looking for a train to take me home.

I got on the train and opened my lunch - low-fat probiotic natural yoghurt with raisin granola. I soon found out that natural yoghurt should not be eaten alone and was annoyed that all M & S do is low fat - sometimes you need extra sugar and fat just to make something taste good. Oh and please M & S, realise that when you bring out a new flavour of crisps (in this case parsnip and honey) try to fill at least half the bag? Please?

Anyway, I got over that and finished listening to Colin and Edith on Radio 1 - which always makes me laugh, I have to stop myself from pulling faces when I listen. And moved on to something a little more serious - more reading. I'm at a crucial point in the time travelers wife, so I couldn't put my book down.

I finally found my mum and nan. Got home to find we had to walk up the road because the removal van for the house opposite blocking the street!! Nice bit of exercise to end the travel!

I'm being chucked off! Good Night xxx

No comments: