Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Searching...

For a lot of things, but mainly for direction... It must be the time of year, or the fact that I have just come back from Spring Harvest that means I'm doing a lot of thinking right now as to what I'm meant to be doing, over the summer and beyond.

I'm currently sat in the library above a busy coffee shop, which is quite nice really, and it means I get to sit on a sofa!! I'm seriously going to see how far the wireless stretches when it gets hot enough to sit outside...

Yesterday evening we held a social for Youth Alpha+ (Mettle group C) to start off the term, we ate and played Pictionary...a game I never thought could get quite as competitive as it did last night! It was really good fun though, I do love spending time with this group, they are so random and lovely at the same time...

No comments: