Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Youth Alpha

Ah what a sad day...Youth Alpha finishes tonight. Our final session is 'How do I make the most of the rest of my life?' and it will, as with every session, be lots of fun. Ben Lillie is our guest speaker, and he's bringing one of his young people too!

I've enjoyed the whole course, I've never done Alpha, like I said, right at the very beginning, but I have learnt loads - from how to order chinese for 14 to planning a whole weekend away. Although Y(MC!)A is ending for the older ones, it is only just beginning for the 11-14's. Thursday is the launch night, Trevor has got a good team to lead the 11-14's through the course.

If you'd like to know more visit http://www.alpha.org

So what's the next thing I'm going to be harping on about for the term after Easter? I don't know, probably YA+ or RE:fresh, maybe even more interviews. Spring Harvest might crop up, there's bound to be a few funny moments - we shall see. I haven't been away with the older St Mikes Youth lot yet, but I am definately looking forward to it.

I will try to label my posts too from now on.

Sorry about the poor joke, although you probably all missed it!

No comments: