Thursday, April 26, 2007

You have got to be joking...

Having fun with the internet this morning... The only thing that is loading is my page...funny that!

When I find the person who said 'exercise is good for you if you have stomach cramps' I'm going to tell them they got it WRONG. I tried it yesterday and it didn't work, I even took prescribed (to me) drugs, and that didn't help. Absolutely ridicluous, this kind of pain stops you from sleeping as well, so after a rough night, I'm feeling very delicate. Today is not going to be a good one.

One more thing... What is with the BBC's 'opening credits' for the snooker? I've seen it a few times now, being the couch potato that I am (and probably the reason why the running didn't work). I stil haven't figured it out though. Its a white horse and a bull, surrounded by other snooker balls... Sure, I can understand that the horse is the cue ball and the bull is the black, but why those tow animals? Any ideas?

The radio is playing up too, which means listening to Tree 63 so I don't end up throwing the Beast out the very small window!!!

Warning:Do not get on the wrong side of me today!!

1 comment:

Di said...

Sorry you're in pain, being a woman sucks sometimes. I find that a hot water bottle and a snuggly duvet help me.

Have a good day, or at least try to !

Love Di x