Monday, January 02, 2012

2012

For the last couple of days I have been watching twitter and facebook talk about how 2012 is going to be better than 2011 and how exactly a lot of people feel about it. I have also watched the news. This year has not started well for several people, including governments across Europe (who want to skip 2012 already) and families of those who have lost their lives.

As for me, I don't have many feelings about it, I know I have to work my socks off this year, I have to lose a little bit of weight and get fitter for more dancing and dressing up during the year. I will be moving out in January, so I will be living on my own very shortly - and probably blogging more to relieve the boredom to some extent.

I shall probably get frustrated with early morning and mid-evening journeys to and from home. But that's just an opportunity to rant. I shall probably try my hardest to resist takeaway, and fail, but that's just a chance to feel sorry for myself.

I am facing the year as a single woman and as much as I don't want that to be the case, I am trusting that God knows what He's doing.

There's not a lot else to say. I hope twitter and facebook will be as encouraging as they have been in 2011.

There are a lot of things going on this year. I hope I get the most from it.

No comments: