Friday, January 13, 2012

Another week!

It's Friday! Today was supposed to be the day I moved into my new flat, instead, I got all of the legal documents for it. I am happy where I am for now. I am quite pleased that the timing seems to have changed, so that I can focus on what is happening tomorrow instead of running around like a headless chicken trying to get things sorted. This weekend is a surprisingly big weekend, it includes two birthday parties, one diocese meeting, leading worship and a trip to lakeside for the first Nandos of the year! I am going to be tired - and some how will have to catch up with all of the tv programmes I will miss!

Being back at work as been a giggle, seeing the work in Southend that is growing and what just a few people have planned for 2012 has been an eye opening experience. We filled a whole sheet of paper with things that are one-offs but also regular things that are happening. If I wrote a list from that particular piece of paper it would be as long as my arm.

Pleased to say that it is nice to be in school again, catching up with the students that we have known for a very long time. All in all a very good start to term!

No comments: