Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's in an AOK?

With all things twitter - I have come across some lovely articles and some not so helpful - see previous posts!

Some times I have ranted, some times I have shouted 'look at this' and other times I have just smiled as I have shared.

This post is definitely the last two - read 12 Things Happy People Do Differently and you will be uplifted. I need to start doing more of this, particularly acts of kindness and practicing religion! I am grateful for an awful lot at the moment, the new year, the team that I work with and the parents who are supporting me during a transition that will change my life completely!

After worrying about what 2012 might bring, I am now certain that it is a year for moving on to greater things, to a more substantial foot on the ladder of so many things. It is exciting, all terrifying, but mostly a step in the right direction, and I am sure that there are doors that will shut, many that will open and lots of new friends to meet! Looking forward to it!

If you're in your 20's or 30's and want to meet new people and discuss the Bible, tonight, we will be meeting for the first time at St Mary's in Billericay, at 7.30pm. Everyone is welcome!

(In other news though, I have a really bad back, so moving and breathing has been a bit tough. Going to see someone about it tomorrow morning who can perhaps diagnose the problem and begin to help me get well again.)

No comments: