Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Boots

The Frye Company

I have some Firetrap boots that are close to death, they are in the 'biker' style but they don't look like I actually own a bike. Anyway, they were a bargain, thanks to BrandAlley and I wish I'd brought two pairs now, because, despite searching high and low for something similar, I haven't found anything close, in looks or price. Sad times.

Lovely fashion blogger Fashion Foie Gras keeps me on top of what is going on and the post about Emily Blunt's choice of boot in The Five Year Engagement got me all excited... I squealed in delight and then again in horror as I saw the style I wanted and then the price.

Why do beautiful things have to be so expensive??  Still hunting for boots and hoping that something comes out of all the discount stores (online) I have my eye on! I wish firetrap and babysham still did the boots I want to replace!

No comments: