Friday, August 08, 2008

A new arrival

I could talk about babies...like the team blog on my dashboard when I log in, but that's really not my kinda thing right now...no, I'm talking about a new laptop (scream!!).

My Dell laptop arrived yesterday (though no one phoned to tell me) at church, and I got rather excited this morning, but only after I had been told by someone else that there was a package for me. I check all of my mail and then got round to opening the big box. Carol thinks I'm crazy...just because I jumped around her...its the second new laptop I've had in as many years (after I left the other (brand new) laptop on the train, without any insurance), so here's hoping I don't do anything stupid with this custom built one!

Once again, though, I'm heading home because my arm is about to drop off from sitting with no support again.

Thankfully I'm going for a hot stone massage on Monday...

And, more exciting news...I'm going to be on the radio on Sunday morning (whilst everyone else is in church d'oh? or good? Can't decide). Phoenix FM (those clever chappies at Brentwood, online and on the radio) have decided to do an article on the churches in the area. I'm the only one who responded positively apparently...more than happy to get the gospel out on a local radio station. I've just got to pray that I don't bottle it and I can give a proper insight into the work of Christ Church. It's just a chat, into a mic, with a guy I've never met before, that people in Brentwood and Billericay are going to be listening to. Eek!

No comments: