Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Laptop mark 2

So the laptop arrived at church, and my mum had to text me to let me know it had arrived...what do you do with a big box that's got someones name on it...you phone them to let them know that whatever they ordered had arrived...argh!

So the screen works, the internet works, the touchpad is a little too sensitive, the right click key is a little funny, and the USB's are plagued by a simple design fault - the casing is in the wrong place...

Still a 13 inch screen is not bad - no glare so far. The program install was easy, thanks to the emergency setup my Dad has done recently, we'll just see if the internet connects tomorrow morning, so far I've done one reboot and it still works fine.

Back in Billericay now, meetings with young people start tomorrow, so hopefully I can sort out some publicity for them beforehand.

School is almost back on my radar...I'll tell you how I feel after my first week.

No comments: