Wednesday, February 09, 2005

17 hours later....

What a long day....I'm going to bed very soon too. I have to get up at 8am tomoro.
I didn't get to prayer breakfast and I will be very angry at any member of Fusion who gets annoyed with Helen. Would you want to get up at 5.15 i you had see 4.30? I certainly wouldn't, she had every right to sleep til 7.20! Only people who are really selfish would be angry...
Two things did make my day though. I got to talk to one of my mentees about God and the Bible, theres a connection there and I hope that he comes to see me after half term. The second thing was the photo I got from Henry!
A mixed day...I'm very proud of all the Fusion members that took part in their school play this week but I'm missing everyone I love who can't be in Cheltenham.

No comments: