Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Love hurts...

Yep, I'm in a depressive mood. Henry left this morning and I got the saddest email this afternoon (from a friend who is far away). It's something I can do nothing about and I'm feeling a little lost without someone sitting next to me, who constantly makes me laugh and knows when I need to sleep!
Yesterday was great, I really won't bore you with the details, thats for me to hang on to with sentimentality! The first Valentines Day I have enjoyed in my life and one I will remember for a long time! A certain houseate got a huge bunch of flowers from a guy that she'd split with the week before...some guys can not take 'no' for 'no way'!
I'm having some issues with CU at the moment, we're swapping committee over but I've still got to do everything in the way of worship. I'm going to hand all the prayer stuff over tody so I shouldn't have many more problems prayer wise! It all fun!

No comments: