Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Semester 2 week 2

I can't believe I am a sixth of the way through the last semester of the year already!! It truely sucks! I still want to have a holiday and really don't want to start work just yet.
But onwards I go, planning my work, with my own deadlines and making sure I can fit Henry and friends in too!!
Living in this house is getting harder for me. I'm slowly realising that I am actually in the middle of a conflict that runs far deeper than the depths of Hades (ok I know I'm exaggerating - but it does feel like that). I can't escape and life will get harder for me. Thankfully there are a mere 3 weeks until everyone disappears, which reminds me I have to buy a suitcase!! Mum?! Dad?!
I'm seeing Henry on Sunday and then its Valentines Day on Monday ;) really looking forward to it this year!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Yes, I suppose you do. Whats the plans for your return? We have perfectly good, though not wheeled suitcases here.