Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Struggling

I've hit a nasty low. I'm ill and I start lectures tomorrow and I feel totally unprepared for them. On top of that I have one housemate who thinks I'm seriously stressed at her just because I told her I'm not used to people using my stuff without asking. Yes 'whats mine is yours' and all that but I'm not married to her so she needs to ask if using my things is ok. I have a problem with it. I have to ask eveytime I want something from someone else, I don't assume its ok, I'd feel rude if I did. It is polite to say 'please', 'thankyou' and 'sorry'. So I'm going to say sorry when she stops texting me to ask me if shes done anything wrong. C'mon how bad can you get - we were in the same room!!

Any way I spent an hour and a half on the phone to Henry discussing everything from different types of people to Marcus (who is some kind of Alien, I think). It was so cool. I do love talking to him, I end up laughing from the moment I pick up the phone to, well I dont ever stop! (Sickening I know, but I can't help myself!)

Lectures start in 11 hours! Bleurgh! Drug myself up and sit through two hours of 'Disability and Society'. Joy

2 comments:

Pete said...

I have a problem with it. I have to ask eveytime I want something from someone else, I don't assume its ok, I'd feel rude if I did. It is polite to say 'please', 'thankyou' and 'sorry'.

That is so true, so why isn't that the message your going to pass on. Tell you housemate, with all the politeness you can muster to ASK or DIE!!!

Karen said...

Woah, Dad, where's the anger coming from?!

Lizzie, I can't believe that you are ill again. Go to the doctors, and while you are out leave your housemates to discover several post it notes saying 'all using and no asking makes Liz very aggetated!' Failing that shout at them.

Oh hey, I get to make chocolate cake tomorrow morning with Marcus, don't ask me why(simply because I don't know), but I'm so excited!