Saturday, January 29, 2005

Go to Cadbury world...

...it is worth the money!! One of the few attractions in the Midlands where I have felt I have got my monies worth. Ok so its a lot of walking and they do cram the story of Cadbury into you, until it is coming out of your ears, but to get to go round the factory and eat liquid chocolate, that is the right temperature, is great. The only thing of the day was that I never realised how overpowering the smell of cooking chocolate could be. I felt sick at one point!! We found out how the most famous chocolate bars are made! I won't tell you, but believe me, the creme egg is the most amazing thing in the world - shame I have a (very) small phobia about eating them.

Amy's (who is in West Africa) Mum and Dad, Jane and Peter are awesome. Jane is the classic mother hen (she'd kill me if she knew I called her that though!) and Peter is cool! Definately in tune with everything and everyone! I was texting Henry and Jane picked up on how quiet I was. I don't know Jane too well but when she found out why she gave me a classic look of 'oh yeah?', so funny!

Aimie (housemate) has been told by her international physio that she cannot play rugby for a month, until she recovers properly, she's not allowed to even practice her throwing (she's hooker - number 2). So I've suggested a few things, but pray for her and the house as we go through her frustrations of not being able to play and train.

No comments: