Friday, January 21, 2005

I'm sure God's having a laugh!

I had three hours of nothing today. I was getting paid for it though, £6.66 an hour. Is God having a laugh? I think he might just be chuckling. I don't know what is going on with that. My kids are so crap at remembering that they should be seeing me. I might change my text very soon to 'if you want to' or 'remember you are seeing me' rather than 'I'm seeing you'. I feel like its utterly pointless, but I'm getting paid, not the kids....

I'm missing CU the most at the moment. I'm missing the fellowship it brings and praying with other people. Cos I'm not a member of a cell i don't get to pray with others that often.
I'm also missing my boyfriend. Henry is so cool about the distance thing and I feel I'm bearly holding it together sometimes, I dunno why, I never done this kind of thing before so i don't know what normal is!
Revision for my last exam is going slowly. I have to find a way of knowing the most popular lines in 12 psalms by monday (with puppet ministry on saturday and fusion on sunday). Argh!

No comments: