Wednesday, January 19, 2005

2 thirds of the way through, with surprising results...

For all your prayers and good luck messages, thankyou very much. My exam this morning was almost easy-peasie, we shall see if the person marking the papers thinks it was too!! Bless Nigel, our lecturer, he had to change one of the questions, because it had appeared on the assignment paper already!
I saw someone I hadn't seen for a long time while I was standing at the bus stop this morning, kind of made me feel happy to see them! I was very relaxed after that. Its amazing what a smile at 8.30am can do for you.
I got a text from o2 this morning as well, some how I've managed to spend enough money on my phone to be rewarded with £17 worth of call time. Now I know where all my money goes and I can take a good guess at who it's gone on too. Henry....
I get to see him an awful lot over the next coulpe of weeks cos its the end of exams and the start of semester two, so there is not a lot to do. I have to do my reading this semester too! I'm going to spend some money on books!
Psalms on Monday!! Joy!

No comments: