Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Stress levels are slowly rising!!

90 mins til my first exam of my second year at uni, and what am I doing? Blogging! I should eat but can't bring myself to actually go downstairs!! Thankfully my post was dropped outside my door this morning. I got a Good Luck card and a little note from Henry, which has only made me more nervous but I guess thats what happens when you finally realise where you are and what you're doing!
I don't know why but I'm in despair, I don't even know if it is despair. No i just checked my mini dictionary and it is. Complete lack of hope. That about sums it all up. I'm not hopeful about anything. I'm going to pray.

2 comments:

Pete said...

So how'd it go. Better than you thought I expect.

Pete said...

I did post a comment, I know iI did!!

How did it go . . . hope & expect it was better than you thought!