Monday, January 10, 2005

Blogs can be powerful things....

Apparently there is a blog that talks about the ALIEN involvement in the South Asian Tsunami - please people get a grip, it was a natural disaster, there is no-one to blame, no-one should point fingers!
I hope none of you saw Jerry Springer, the Opera! I've read so much about it, and the more I read the less I want to see it. I'm not impressed with the fact that the BBC are poking fun a Christianity. There is no respect for a religion that has so many followers in this country. 'Nuff sed!
I'm back in Cheltenham now so my posts will become more frequent and probably more stressy about tiny little things as my whole house winds up for exams!
One little thing that made my journey far harder than it should have been by the ejit (I'm loving that word) who decided to help me at Liverpool street station. I was struggling with four heavy bags and a kind man offers his help only to go and brake one of the feet off my suitcase! You carry things, you do not let them fall down the stairs!! Grrr...treat others and their possessions with the upmost respect. I hope I don't come across him again!
On an up note - my weekend was topped off by a trip to Luton to see Henry! I'm seeing him on wednesday! Soooo excited!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Sorry to hear about your bag, arren't people strange - you'd have thought a grown man could deal with a little case (full of leafd lined shoes? - just to continue the joke). I gather mum has already offered my money to help you get a replacement. Get one that incluse the logo

HANDLE WITH CARE

glad you got back OK, thanks for the text.