Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The ups and downs of the New Year.

Wow, its 5 days since I last wrote, thats gotta be a record!
Anyway, the last 5 days have been really...well...interestingly busy. I know I've had a productive time, I'm doing my revision, which this time last year I wasn't even concerned with, and I've spent a couple of productive hours in the pub. I just don't know where that time has gone!
I found out on New Years day that one of my friends had been dumped buy his long term girlfriend, so I've spent two evenings consoling him. He starts his new job today, so we're all hoping that he will go in a new direction and move on. Note to self - ex's can't be friends, it doesn't work!
Not a lot else has happened. New Years Eve was a blast. I really enjoyed myself and I'm sure my best friend did too. She's not so single any more! He's a really nice guy, he's going to be a doctor and he's already a Christian, so I'm blessing that relationship. We all looked really good in our ball gowns and my home church does make a nice venue for parties. We're considering holding our 21st there! It could be interesting! I am definitely getting married there!
So from my point of view, the new year has got off to a good start and with only 8 days til I see Henry again (Yes midnight was horrible, Christmas day was horrible), it can only get better!

No comments: