Sunday, January 23, 2005

Am I the only one....

..who finds Eric Clapton moany? I'm watching the Tsunami Relief concert (spot the Band Aid idea - useful but soo stolen!) an Mr Clapton has just done a solo, yes he is cool, still but puh-leese quit it already! P.S. Jools rocks!
I went to a puppet ministry workshop today, which was one of the funniest things I've done in ages. Trying to get a puppet to 'talk' is hilaious, and I've found I'm much better equipped to be a 'puppet director', I'm not normally in the mod to tell people what to do - but I did really enjoy it!! I even got the son of the workshop leader in trouble!! I was shocked and delighted to find out that the most popular puppet is a bear called Henry. I had to text him and I almost brought one, only to be ribbed by a member of fusion for not doing so (and having a boyfriend called Henry)!!
Speaking of such things, all my convesations with him have been of the 'wish you were here' variety! Tuesday is only 3 days away.... :) Its going wel despite the odds are stacked against it!
Watching Rasputin now, I don't know whether I'll get it or not. I may well fall asleep. Oh what an exciting life I lead!

No comments: