Thursday, January 27, 2005

And then there was one...

I know that I hate to get all soppy over a relationship, but this one means a lot to me. Henry has managed to encounter my housemate in their natural habitat! We were sitting in a classy bar (Montpellier for the Cheltenham readers amongst you) drinking our lives away a.k.a celebrating the end of exams and my housemates managed to get so drunk that they couldn't walk home. We had a good evening by my standards!! The best thing about the intire time Henry was in Cheltenham was listening to him laugh at Alex and Di's misfortune this afternoon, when they were paying for their horrendous mistake (they had a ten hour drinking session). I almost met Henry's Dad tonight, except he didn't get out if the car, so I didn't get to say hello. I'm a bit frightened now.
Anyway, I miss him, and although I'm seeing him in a week, the time without him will pass so slowly. Unfortunately time flies when you're having fun!
We're going on a birthday surprise trip on Saturday, taking one of the leaders out, but I dunno if he reads this so I'm not going to write anything. We are trying to be all mysterious about it, but hes having none of it!
Life is going to extremes at the moment. I've spent the last 4 days going from stressed, to sad, to indescribably happy, and then back down again. Tough life. Lectures start on Monday.

No comments: