Saturday, January 22, 2005

What is going on....

I think I must be stressed. Life is having a series of mood swings at the moment (for serious want of a better phrase). I'm going from being really happy to hitting rock bottom in a matter of seconds. It might have something to do with the amount of macaroon biscuits I've had or it could be something to do with exam pressure (though there isn't any at the moment). It also could be to do with Henry texting me or the fact that something is winding Aimie up and she hasn't told me what it is (I think God did a litlle bit of divine intervention earlier, cos Orla walked in just as she was about to tell me.). Whatever it is it's got me in a weird mood, where i certainly don't want to revise, or watc the tv, or go to bed!
I've got to sleep because I've got puppet ministry tomorrow and if I have'nt had enough I will get grumpy at some of the fusion members who are going!

No comments: