Friday, December 31, 2004

It really is all uphill!

For those of you who have ever watched Lee Evans Live in Scotland you'll know what I'm on about. Glasgow is huge!! And everywhere is up a gill! Not a small hill, but one you could kill yourself on if you fell over at the top! I know its not a pleasant thought, but its the only way I can describe how huge the hills are. The rest of Scotland is absolutely amazing - the views are incredible and you really can appreciate creation if you drive from Kilmarnock to Glasgow.
I've also been to Edinburgh and almost brought a purple furry coat, but I don't think anyone would've been impressed by my purchase, so I didn't waste my money. He rest of the time was spent catching up on all the sleep I lost over Christmas!
I hope my readers had a wonderful Christmas, now we all have to survive New Year! I won't be seeing Henry this evening, so I'm a little sad - lots. I've done my usual 400 texts in two weeks so now I have to start paying for the privilege of text!!
Drink and be merry!!

No comments: