Sunday, December 19, 2004

Less than a week...

There is a song that commercial radio does called 'sleeps til Santa', now I can't tell you how many sleeps there are (because I'm normally out of the house before they sing) til Santa comes but its not very many!! Yes I am slowly getting excited about Christmas. I think it'll be better once I'm the other side of London and with my family.
Fusion Christmas party tomorrow. It has been over 6 weeks in the making, but we finally finished preparing today. It has been a lot of hard work with more than enough people sticking their ores in but tomorrow we (Helen and I) will get to show over 20 young people (hopefully closer to 40) how good we are as leaders!
I have news from Amy (who is going to West Africa and not South, my fault, d'uh!!). Her parents organized a breakfast for her and she's managed to get all the money to pay for her training whilst she's on the ship. Now we have the easy task of raising the money to bring her home!! If anyone feels so inclined to give money to Mercyships in general - here's ! your link

I am happy but ill and have got to the stage in my life where paracetomol doesn't work. I know this is a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it any way - is there such thing as a safe overdose?

I miss Henry loads and it royally sucks that I won't get to see him until the 12th Jan. But my sister is in the habit of sending me pictures of him. I know that I want a cowboy for Christmas!! One of my housemates, I won't name names, has decided that we are going to get married too. She was telling me as we were walking to a lecture (kinda narrows it down of you know my housemates!). She knows me well enough to decide that just because we have the same beliefs that we are going to get married - well, I dunno, but its early days yet (p.s. We've talked about marriage and kids already!)

Right I have to sleep so I can get up and have bacon for breakfast tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

There is no safety in Paracetamol - too much damages the liver, even any at all if taken over a very long period. Don't go there.