Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Gloomy Essex - made better by the fact that my social life kicked off 5 hours after I arrived!!

I've been at home (EH-SIX, EH-SIX!!) for less than 2 days and I've already been to the pub twice and told my life story (over the last three months) at least four times!
There are a few people that I haven't seen but I did manage to walk into the local whetherspoons and still know the bar staff!! Ah James - where would I be without someone who tries to serve me everytime I go to the bar? I am enjoying being at home but when my sister came home and showed me pictures of Henry all I wanted to do was get on a train to London and go to Malvern! I haven't quite let on how much I miss him, but its enough to make my heart jump everytime I hug the Stitch that he gave me!!
I'm still ill. I've been given ear drops by the doctor! Hopefully I'll be well by the time Christmas comes around. Umm... not long now!

No comments: