Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas Eve eve!

Oh dear, we're almost there! Its ten days since I last saw Henry - it feels like a lot longer and made worse by the fact that he sent me a letter! My sister said she'd under-estimated how much we like each other and I think I'm guilty of that too. I have been taken by surprise by my feelings. Its weird!
I was sitting in the same pub as my little brother as well yesterday, its less than two weeks till he hits 18 - yes I know he was drinking illegally, but theres not a lot I can do - the funny thing is that he woke up still drunk! Hey - I'm praying for him and his mates! 2 weeks...my oh my. Well I've already brought his birthday present and just need to think about getting him a card.
I need to buy my housemates secret santa present as well.
I had an encounter with James today - which was weird. I haven't seen and spoken to him outside of the Boar for ages. He's always been at work - and what did we talk about? Work! And Christmas. Anyway, less of that. I also saw Dan too. Its been a day of surprises, and I could well be going to the pub tonight... again. I'm not an alcoholic, I just have a lot of friends!
I'm going to check out the pictures of my boyfriend on My sisters blog!! Yeay!!

No comments: