Thursday, December 02, 2004

Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!

Thankyou Ronan, for those immortal words!
That how life feels. I've just found out that my University are stupid! They can't understand that if I give them my bank details and make sure the money is in the bank they can take the money from my account on the relevant dates. Ooooh noooo, I have to set up a direct debit account to do this. How can I when I don't know how and wasn't given ANY indication that I needed to? Crazy world, so now instead of having a nice break between paying my funking tutition fees I now have 3 weeks between the two dates. ARGH! And because the University payroll system is crap too I won't get paid a lot in January either.
I was on such a high after talking to ten four year olds about David and Goliath (and chocolate advent calendar's!!) plus walking down the road named after the place where my boyfriend comes from! Now I don't know where to get my smile from at all. At least I get to off load an essay today and enjoy the final CU before the nightmare that is houseparty!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have fun at the houseparty, I hope that your day gets better.

I can't ring or text you alot any more I've run out of minutes and texts, its really annoying.