Sunday, December 26, 2004

What's the next thing you've got to look forward to?

Well I fly to Glasgow tomorrow, to see Steve. I'm looking for ward to flying and to four days going around Scotland! Apparently the four days I have are filling up really fast! I know I'm going to Edinburgh and obviously Glasgow, but as for the rest of the time...only Steve knows!
Then I fly back on the 31st and go straight to the New Years Ball at my Church! After the first of Jan 2005 the next thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing my boyfriend! 12th Jan! I can't wait and I know its about 16 or so days away (all that eating has made my brain slow) but he phoned me yesterday and it made me miss him even more! There a time during the day when I want to get on a train and visit him, just so I can hug him. I know its sickening for all of you who are single. Believe me, there is a reason why you are! You are loved by many, whether you feel it or not and you don't need a bloke (or girl) to tell you that you are.
Anyway... What are you looking forward to the most?

No comments: