Tuesday, December 14, 2004

My Weekend!

There has been a post that says I didn't give out enough info about my weekend with Henry. How much do you wanna know? I'm not going to kiss and tell, that would make you all sick. I've not got the time to give you a full account.
We went to a Musical (Am. Dram.) on Saturday (our first proper date!) and didn't go to bed till 2 in the morning. I got up at 10am and we spent 3 hours doing nothing! We did some shopping and then watched Zoolander (I'm yet to be converted). I cooked and then went to Fusion. I came home to find Henry talking to Aimie. Aimie told me that her uncle was in a bad state and probably won't see Christmas. I'm praying for her and her mum's brother, as well as their family and I'd love it if you joined me - thankyou.
We said goodnight and I slept on the couch. I got up at 7.30am to do my mentoring top-up training. I got home and we went out for lunch. We played pool for a bit (we both won one game) and I watched his bus leave.
He's been gone for 23 hours and I'm already hating life without him.
Enough? I think so.

No comments: