Friday, February 11, 2005

I know I'm probably breaking all copyright laws but...

..you have to see these dresses! They are all really cool, nicked from The Times (do I have to give them some money now?) and I feel that my loan would be well spent (but won't cover the cost!) if I brought one! Ummm...
Today has been really good. My lectures weren't too bad, though I have fried my brain, and will do every friday for 12 weeks (with a huge 5 week break in the middle) and then exams! If you think RE is a doss subject think again. I challenge you to read anything by Moltmann or Reuter - then see how you feel about religion!
Off to have dinner with the nicest newlyweds I know - Alex and Di. Scary thing is they are both 22 and have a mortgage. Not somewhere I would feel the need to be at that age! It's only a year and a half away....

No comments: