Thursday, January 25, 2007

Assembly, lists and justice

Today started with an assembly at St Michaels school, lots of faces, some I recognise, most I don't. I'm not as scared of primary school aged children as Ant is, so I really enjoyed it. Though I am reminded of what one of my friends used to say about primary school assemblies - "Its like looking at a sea of maggots". Now if you have ever stood in front of a group of 4-7 year olds, you'll totally understand that comment, if not, I challenge you to take an assembly! It was about Jesus the healer and involved a lot of imagination. The first one is always harder and poorer than the second one. But it's done and makes me want to go back to telling stories for 3 year olds.

The rest of the day has been spent trying to tick off various things on the list that I wrote myself before I went to sleep last night. It was good to get all of it down, I'm starting to forget things now. But I feel more productive having things to tick off. Funny that.

I'm getting Sunday sorted too. As well as making sure I pack for Saturday and Sunday, as I am seeing Helen and her church. Yeay, just a tad excited!!

(Have just has a fight with IE7 and the pop-up blocker! Looks like I'm going to have to read my blogs carefully cos I can't spell check!)

No comments: