Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

Happy New Year...Lets hope 2007 brings lots more joy than 2006. Already three hours in and I'm managing to be pessimistic, a new record.
I was definitely in the right place tonight, in my home town, with my long standing friends. The people who make Billericay what it is. Of course my parents were there too, which always makes for a laugh, although my Dad seems to be abstaining from dancing, a good thing? Possibly. Apparently I get louder and more overt every year, which kinda shocks me, cos I think I've been this way for a few years now. Maybe I don't see it...

Anyway, I'm tired, so I'm going to post some photos and then I'm going to bed...

The Gang at the beginning of the night

The Gang

Anything but Rough...

The Rough Diamonds

The Organiser

The Organiser

And finally...

At the end of the night

Well...a good night had by all. I'm going to remember tonight for a long time, for all the right reasons.

No comments: