Thursday, January 18, 2007

A very happy un-birthday to me!!

22 years and 6 months today... scary stuff.

I thought I'd better blog cos I got told off for not doing so the other day!

There's not a lot to report really, its raining and really windy out, so I don't want to leave the warmth of the office. Plus I have to wear uncomfortable trainers at the moment because my 'chav' shoes have a hole in them! So I'm happy where I am, but I can't stay here, cos I won't get fed and I'll get bored very quickly, when I run out of things to prep.

I'm at Rock Solid tonight too, which is always a joy. I have to get rid of my headache before then, otherwise I won't be much fun. Although Trev and I did spend the whole lunch time with some of the main players at rock solid. They are good kids, it just takes a while to see it. Its all about relationships with the kids, so the more often we see them, the more likely they will turn up other events. I think I may have eaten too many sweets though.

I received a new handset from Orange after having to speak to them about making sure they tell their shops what goes on at customer services!! So now it takes me 5 mins to write a text!!

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard a song by a guy called Mika. I found his page and listened to the snipits of the album, and although his first song its good, the rest is too Scissor Sisters for me to like it! Still check it out.

I'm done, I'm going home to sleep!

No comments: