Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Myspace

Again, is being ridiculous. I think someone may have done something to it, which means I can't do what I wanted to do today, which was set up a group for the students and tell them all about it on wednesday. I'll try again this afternoon and tomoro, and if it still isn't up and running, I'll use someone elses computer.

Today I have the office to myself, which is great. But it also means that I'm cold, constantly. There is a draft that isn't solved by shutting the door or putting the radiator on. So I'm sat as far away from the window as possible and wondering why I've never spotted it before.

I'm speaking at Youth Alpha this evening, so pray for me. I've never done an Alpha talk and I'm a) not sure how long its going to last and b) whether I'll be any good at it. It involves power point so I'm a little worried about that too!

Here we go...

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're worried! Don't be. I know some one who is doing the youth alpha weekend away in just over a month.

You'll be great tonight, God is with you!