Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The meaning of Dumb Ass...

Is me! I've done something totally stupid.

For those of you who know anything about Easter, you'll know that it happens in April. For those for you who know about Spring Harevest, you'll know it happens during the Easter holidays, which are in April.

So what have I done that is so incredibly stupid (and I must say easy to do, and easy to miss) I've only gone and put MARCH on the letter that went out to people 2 weeks ago.

Idiot - am going to apologise to everyone now and feel incredibly small for weeks and weeks until we go away in APRIL.

Though it's some consolation that my boss hadn't even spotted it until it was mentioned to him by a member of the youth group!! (she's a very sensible girl.)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Liz,
If that is the most dumb ass thing you do in your life - be grateful. Im in the dictionary under the word dumb ass so don't sweat it! Todays news, tomorrows chip paper etc.

Love you lots

xxx