Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Umm...

I did post while I was in Southampton, I'm sure of it!! Oh well, if it appears you'll all know, if not - I had a brilliant time down there. Adrian Plass is awesome, he can pick at every aspect of church, in a funny way, but still have a serious message. Some of his stories had me crying tears of laughter! Which doesn't happen very often.

Work as ever has been very busy and we're under attack a bit, I think. Everything that wanted to happen yesterday before Youth Alpha did. Someone doesn't like what we're doing. Not all bad stuff, but things to throw us off course, so we're not completely focused on telling the truth of Jesus Christ.

One thing that did happen yesterday was a phone call I had just before 7:30pm. From the vicar of the church where I was going to get married. He was genuinely concerned about me, and said that he would pray for me. That made me cry, just as all of the youth alpha crew were arriving, brilliant!!

Today has been slightly more relaxing. Writing Annual reports, having lunch with Wiz and just generally updating everything. I'm now on Facebook, after Alex decided to add photos of me that are truly hideous!!

I did have a rant, but maybe for another day.

No comments: