Saturday, February 17, 2007

At home...

I don't know how many times I have posted with that as the title, and I'm not going to find out, but you can dear reader, if you want...
I am now back in good old Billericay, having a quiet night in before I tell everyone that I am in town. I know its like uber sneaky of me, but I need time to get back into life here first. Tomorrow at church is going to be interesting. Looking forward to that one.
Went out last night with Claire and Chris which was brilliant, its nice to sit in the pub and just chat to like minded people. I have promised a big night out to both of them, when I have an evening without an early start the day after... we shall see if that happens.
Thursday evening was fun...we had the Rock Solid Valentines Dance, which was a hit. Though I had totally forgotten what being 11-14 was like, I must say though it brought back some memories!! Strange children, unique even, but a good laugh and you can help but love them!

So home for a week, then back to Brizzle (thanks Kaz) and Youth Alpha!!

No comments: