Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Late nights...late mornings!

People keep asking me why I'm at home. I work with school kids, who don't exist during the holidays (we wish!!)...so I can comfortably travel home and enjoy the company of my friends (who had forgotten that I was coming home) for a whole week, then comfortably travel back to Bristol refreshed and ready to lose sleep over Alpha.

I'm already in holiday mode (note the time being near 1am) and starting to feel all different types of ill, because I am not keeping a sleeping pattern. Wednesday is going to be the hardest day of this week, because I am joining my sister for breakfast in Luton, which means getting up at the unearthly hour of 5am. Joy! Looking forward to discussing youth alpha with her though.

Youth Alpha is rather dominating at the moment. I am going to miss not having dinner and a chat with everyone tomorrow, it is a good day in the week at the moment.

Also on the upside, I've spoken to Rich, who is on a disney cruise ship as a stage techie, and he seems happy, also, in almost the same breath, Steve is good in Tajikistan, thinking big as always!!

To bed, I'm traveling tomorrow and I haven't packed yet!

No comments: