Monday, February 12, 2007

Youth Showcase Evening

Just before we go to f.h.c.u. I'll mention quickly about the youth showcase evening. It was top! Everyone worked really hard to help it run smoothly. I'm dead impressed with everyone who stood at the front of church, not to metion all of the people who were working in the background.
I may as well explain what it was too, it was an opportunity for the church to see the youth work in the church. To see the different elements of stmikesyouth.

I ache all over this morning, despite feeling really well, if a little dehydrated. I don't quite know why, and I pray that I'm not going to get ill on my week off next week. I have gone though, from having 2 nights out to 4 in the space of 3 hours, last night, so it could well wipe me out. We'll see. Yeay, back to Billericay in a week!

No comments: