Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Going home

I'm going to have a couple of hours at home before coming back to work at 7. Student age pastorate this evening, looking forward to it. I have got to get more people on to the forum (which I haven't checked today) to make it all happen. We don't really see each other though, cos everyone is so busy right now. It clashes with the football though, so I've promised Trev I won't check the score or mention it if I do.

Unfortunately, Steve has had to remove his blog, so I'll remove the link. Still you all know he's out in Tajikistan, so I'll have to keep you updated now!! Keep praying for him.

Instead I'll put a link for my facebook account in its place.

I'm going to go home, with a stratch on my hand from losing a fight with the prayer board at 9.30am. Boy am I glad for online forums where I don't have to cope with pins!

No comments: