Saturday, February 24, 2007

You know when...

...someone doesn't want any contact with the outside world when you can hear their music over your own, whilst sat next to them on the tube.

I'm not joking, I'm really serious, the lady I was sat next to had her music so loud in her own ears, that I could hear it over my own music from my mp3 player. Maybe I can just hear really well, but thats unusual. It's not going to be good for her either in the long run, any loud music isn't.

London, other than the above, was really good. I will always enjoy it when I can just spend a day with a friend, in no rush, we went to the Tate, which I love, and the Science Museum, which has changed a lot since I was last there, its a lot more hands on than it used to be and also feels a lot bigger than I remember it. I now want to go to the V&A and the Natural History Museum again. The last time I was there I was about 12 and with my school friends - so didn't really pay attention much. Definitely somenthing I would do on my own too, less likely to worry about who is with me and more likely to spend a lot of time on things I'm interested in.

I'm currently watching Scotland get beaten by Italy, I don't know why this has happened...I think Italy are having a good day!

I've also got a very funny photo to show you - go to my Dad's blog to see my little brother dressed as Luigi from Super Mario Brothers!! I didn't get to see him dress up, but I saw all of the others who were out yesterday evening - the theme was S. For Mike's 18th the theme is M - I will be there, but what can I go as?

P.S. Luton was awesome, getting up at 5.30 was hard, but I enjoyed all of it, I also managed to stay awake all day!! I love see what my sister is up to, her ministry is so important to her, and she's made for it. I love getting involved and helping out, its all practice and fun...

No comments: