Monday, September 18, 2006

2 days later

And I don't ache, very much. I have a slight knee problem, but its a muscle issue rather than anything else. I hope. I can imagine that every part of my should be ok after such a long walk, so I'm glad that there aren't any major problems.
Yesterday evening went very well apparently, but my own opinion is slightly different from my boss'. I have a habit of finding a few problems with everything I do, like I didn't say everything that needed to be said, and it didn't flow properly. My boss thought differently, and wondered why I'm not bouncing along really happy with everything. To be honest I am feeling lonely at the moment. I'll be alright soon, but at the moment, reality is kicking in and I'm feeling it!

2 comments:

Helen said...

I'm here....
*hug*
A knee problem....??!!
Gar, don't you start!
xxx

Pete said...

One thing I've learned in all my practice is that you NEVER say all you wanted too, and it NEVER flows as well as it should. Maybe its not reality that's cutting in, but something (one?) more sinister.