Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Geeks and laptops

Karen how on earth do you know Henry and I are geeks? Unless you know an awful lot about Lost, you can't possibly understand why we've got those bars and how good the chocolate was inside them!! Having said that, I have kept the wrapper and I did post the photo on the whereisalvar.com site! And also, dearest, I only look over my glasses if I'm being cheeky, which I think I was at that point. I did have 40 teenagers in front of my and they were being just as cheeky!
I seem to have fixed my laptop issue for now. I've got it perched on my diary so that the fans can work properly and it can charge without making crazy noises!
I have been into Fliton High School today, to do a year 7 assembly. It was alright, spaghetti hair and weetabix words. We've already got more booked in and I am looking forward to it. I have the evening off so I'm looking forward to that too!

No comments: